RUN MELBOURNE TEAM ENTRY
Entering Run Melbourne as a team is a fun way to get your friends, family and colleagues to train, fundraise and run together – it will also help you with all your administrate needs.
There are two ways you can create a team for Run Melbourne:
Create a team and pay individually
- To create a team, the first person to register for the event through the standard registration button that says ‘Register Now’.
- Here you need to create an account and fill out an entry, choosing the option to ‘enter as part of a team’.
Choose yes to ‘Are you creating a team?’. This will give you access to the details required to set up a new team.
- Once you have created your team, go ahead and complete your registration.
- As the team manager, you can choose whether you would like to participate; or simply manage your team.
- Share your team name — and password if you choose to create one — with your future team members.
- Each subsequent member can then register and join your team.
- As the team manager, you will be have access to a unique online hub where you can view all members.
Create a team and make a bulk payment later
The bulk pay later option is now closed
You can still enter a team and make payment individually as per the “Create a team and pay individually” tab above
If you wish to enter a ‘pay-later’ team in Run Melbourne, then go to the event entry by this link:
- Here you need to fill out an entry, choosing the option to ‘enter as part of a team’ in the entry form.
- Choose yes to ‘Are you creating a team?’. (This will give you access to the details required to set up a new team).
- As well as these options it will offer you the chance to Pay in bulk at a later stage. Please tick box in entry process as per screen shot below. This will tell the system not to charge your team entrants at the point of entry. Instead it will queue them for later payment. Note that team passwords are not required but are strongly recommended for pay later teams and are case sensitive.
- Once done with the team options, go ahead and complete entry.
Bulk pay later teams close on the 4:59pm Friday July 14th
Please note: the system has been set up so that the payment in bulk covers the entry fee and postage fee (if selected) only. If you would like race packs mailed out the charge is $8.95 per pack. Race packs are mailed out individually to the address provided by the entrant. Otherwise race packs can be collected from our Sole Motive Store 170 Queen St Melbourne for more information and collection times please click here. Your team entries must be finalised and paid for before race packs can be collected or mailed out. All entries received after 9am Monday July 17th must be collected at the Sole Motive store. There is no race pack collection on race day.
Many companies, sporting clubs and groups choose to participate in a team in Run Melbourne.
This is a great way to promote health and fitness, team building and fun! So, why not participate as a team in this major community event, whilst raising funds for your chosen charity?
- Large organistation (more than 50 employees)
- Medium Organisation (20- 50 employees)
- Small Organisation (less than 20 employees)
- Community group/other
Team Categories can include friends and family who enter the event.
How to enter your team
Every team must register individually – there is no special entry form for teams
If you are entering as a team, it is imperative that you all nominate the same team name.
Managing your team
Enter your Members Hub here
Managing and paying for your team
If you are the participating team manager or not, you are able to login to manage queued entries into your team at any point.
Follow these steps:
Managing your team
- Login to your members hub (using your personal email and password; not your team password).
- You are in the Events Hub, to the left you will see an area devoted to your Run Melbourne entry. Clicking this will take you to your Run Melbourne event details area.
- Select Team Management.
- Here you will be able to see your team members who have entered.
Paying for your bulk pay later team
- Select to pay for
- Then tick the check box next to each name you are making payment for and scroll down to the bottom right hand corner and follow the prompts to make payment.
- If you are a pay-later team, your can view the people who are currently queued, waiting to be paid for in your team.
You will be able to pay for members in bulk or one by one. Please note: Until these entries are paid for, the runners will not be added to the race field and will not have a place in the event. It is therefore important to pay for queued places in good time before the places sell out.
From the team management page you are also able to:
- Delete team members that you no longer wish to enter
- Change your team name and password
- Invite new people to the team