Run melbourne FUNDRAISING GUIDE
9 MAY 2019
Over the last 12 years, 188,585 runners have helped Run Melbourne grow into more than just a run. It’s an event that continues to inspire, empower and motivate runners to get out there – to lace up, wipe off the sweat and never give up.
Helping our participants raise funds for a cause they love will always stay true to Run Melbourne. We’re proud to say that over the years we have helped raise over $16,120,925 for charities in need.
Now it’s your turn to make a difference – whatever your cause, we’re here to help you on your journey with our Fundraising Guide.
Inside you’ll find:
- How to get started and maximise your fundraising profile
- Information on our Champion Charity program
- 7 easy steps to raise $1,000
- Social Media tips, along with a dropbox link to 2018 event images, a 2019 downloadable poster and logos
- Templates to send to your loved ones
- More fundraising ideas and other resources from our online fundraising partner, Everyday Hero
In a nutshell they totally rock the running and fitness world.