|21 September 2019||Yarra Valley||7:45am start|
|21 Sep 2019||Yarra Valley||7:45am start|
If you’re after some extra information about the Harvest Run you’ve come to the right place. Scroll down for facts about the event, a poster to promote the event and more!
The Harvest Run is taking place on Saturday, 21 September 2019.
The Harvest Run event weekend is a favourite among wine and cheese loving runners. With two distances to choose from (5.3K and 13.5K), enjoy all the beauty of running through the Yarra Valley region with the added fun of live music, gourmet food and local wines.
All runners who cross the finish line will receive a 2019 medal for their efforts.
Participants are encouraged to fundraise for a cause they love and give their footsteps some meaning.
- This year is the 4th year of the Harvest Run.
- Distances on offer are the 13.5K, and 5.3K.
- Start times – 13.5K: 9:00am, 5.3K: 9:00am
- All participants will receive a medal.
- The Event Village will have food and coffee vendors alongside wine, beer, and cider tastings.