TRAIN TO WIN!
You’re one step closer to winning the ultimate Sandy Point prize pack. Nice one!
HERE’S WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS:
• A free engraved iTab
• A free photo pack from Marathon.Photos
• Official Sandy Point merchandise
• A coffee and food voucher to use at the event
• Product from Bulk Nutrients
• Runner’s World 6-month subscription
HOW TO ENTER
1. Post a pic of yourself training for the Sandy Point Half Marathon on Instagram
2. Tag @solemotive & hashtag #SPHMFreetoFly
3. Post your pic before midnight Thursday, 22 August to go into the draw.
4. You can be as creative as you like. Get posting and good luck!
- The “promoter” is Sole Motive, Unit C3 63-85 Turner Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207.
- Entry is open to persons who are aged 18 or above at the commencement of the promotion. Anyone directly connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details are as follows:
- Post a photo of yourself training for the Sandy Point Half Marathon on Instagram
- Tag @solemotive and hashtag #SPHMFreeToFly
- Post your photo before midnight Thursday, 22 August to go into the draw.
- To go into the draw for this competition you must be entered in the Sandy Point Half Marathon 2019.
- The competition will run from 5pm AEDT Thursday 8 September 2019 to 11:59pm AEDT Thursday 22 August 2019. The winner will be contacted by midday 23 August 2019.
- The winning entry will be selected by chance
- The selected entrant will win an engraved iTab, a photo pack from Marathon.Photos, item of official Sandy Point Half Marathon merchandise, a coffee and food voucher to be used at the event, product from Bulk Nutrients and a 6-month subscription to Runner’s World Magazine.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The “promoter” reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The “promoter” will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The “promoter” is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram and/or email.
- After notification winners must respond within one week of notification. If the winner fails to reply by the nominated date, the “promoter” reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The “promoter” will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The “promoter’s” decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and its terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network. You are providing your information to Sole Motive. The information provided will be used in conjunction with Sole Motive privacy policies.