If you’re after some extra information about the Sandy Point Half Marathon you’ve come to the right place. Scroll down for facts about the event, a poster and images to promote the event and more!
The Sandy Point Half Marathon is taking place on Sunday, 8 September 2019. Powered by Sole Motive since 2006, this is the perfect event to take on the challenge and score a personal best.
With a fast and flat course starting at Green Point, Brighton participants get the opportunity to run close to the water and enjoy open roads.
The three distances on offer include the Half Marathon, 10K and 5K events.
All runners who cross the finish line will receive a 2019 medal for their efforts.
Participants are encouraged to fundraise for a cause they love and give their footsteps some meaning.
- This year is the 14th year of the Sandy Point Half Marathon.
- Distances on offer are the Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K.
- Split points are provided for the Half Marathon and 10K events.
- Start times – Half Marathon: 7:40am, 10K: 7:10am, 5K: 8:15am.
- All participants will receive a medal.
- The Event Village will have food and coffee vendors.
- Sponsors include: Brooks, Runner’s World Magazine and Bulk Nutrients.